Photobucket     Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      Photobucket    Photobucket

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Changes

A lot of  you are probably wondering why I changed my blog. Well I did it for a couple of reasons!

1. I want to be more free about what I post, and Always, Jeannette was attached to my personal email so it was connected to my last name, and other things.  I wanted my blog to be free from that so I can be even more honest than I already am.

2. The name: I was never sold on the name of it, and to be honest, I've seen other blogs with a similar name and it fits them better (you know, some sort of salutation, or closing, or post script) but I didn't feel connected to it. 

Why is the new name Jeannette With Two Ns? 
If you have a name like mine, often people spell it wrong, pronounce it wrong, argue with you about how to pronounce it (yeah, that happened), and more.  I feel like I'm constantly saying this about my name, and it kind of became how I introduce myself when people need to take down my name "Hi, I'm Jeannette, with two Ns." It kind of became a part of my identity.  Also, no, it's not wrong.  If I put two N's it would mean N is possessive  and here N is plural so not having an apostrophe is correct. Thank you, 7th grade English.  

Bloggers out there might think I'm crazy, now I have to build a new following (hopefully my followers switch over with me!!).  Maybe bring back old posts? It might be a little bit of a hassle, but to me it's worth it.

I hope you continue to follow me and my adventures through this blog. I'll leave "Always, Jeannette" up for a while in case people get lost.



I hope you enjoy my new blog and new look!

Make sure to follow me on BlogLovin
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment