Photobucket     Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      Photobucket    Photobucket

Friday, March 15, 2013

Confessional Friday!

I got really excited about this link-up with Leslie from A Blonde Ambition
I heard about thanks to Nadine at Back East Blonde.

First of all, my favorite part of reality shows are the confessionals.  People are raw, honest, and say ridiculous things, especially the Jersey Shore confessional. . . 



SO the fact that I can confess some things to you seems pretty great!

1.) I confess that I haven't been eating my chocolate (yes I only got chocolate candy) from The Sugar Factory as slowly as I wanted.  It is just so good. 

2.) I confess that I considered going up to DC this weekend and then realized 10 hours Friday and 10 hours Sunday was just way too much for me.  I'm sorry, Steve, I love you, but that's exhausting.  For more on why Steve is in DC and I'm in Georgia read about the move here and his job here.



3.) I confess that I was so obsessed with House of Cards on Netflix I finished it in like 3 days. Seriously, if you haven't watched it, do it NOW. If you don't have Netflix, it's worth the subscription to watch it. I am now re-watching Lost from beginning to end. Around Season 4 or 5 I got annoyed and boycotted it until I could just watch the whole thing and get answers.  The last episode I remember involved time travel and a bomb. I'm currently on Season 2.
 photo hoc2_zpseca725dd.gif  photo late_zps46feb999.gif

4.) I confess that with the sun coming out, I'm dying to get a tan.  I am naturally the color of a marshmallow. This weekend, I will be purchasing some Jergen's Natural Glow and maybe another product to speed the fauxbronze along.

Sorry for the Twilight reference. This was like 3 or 4 years ago, okay!
5.) I confess that I love and hate my new running/work out. When I say running, I mean alternating walking, jogging, and a few short bursts of actual running. I love that I'm not getting up early and I'm normally pretty motivated after work, BUT I'm hating how lazy I am afterwards. Seriously, I just put on my pajamas, have dinner, and sit on the couch (and probably watch Lost) until 10pm when I finally go to bed.

6.) I confess that I'm trying to wear less make up every day. I usually put on a full face (more to come on that). It's a weird adjustment, but we'll see how that goes.  It wasn't that stellar this week, to be honest. 

7.) I confess that when Steve left, he left shampoo and body wash here. On the weekends, when I know I'm probably not leaving the house, I totally use it so I can smell like him - well, kind of.

With all of that TGIF! I can't wait to do a whole lotta nuthin' this weekend.  
Hey, Netflix, this means we're cuddling. 




PS: Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin! Click below!
UPDATE: LINKS ALL WORK NOW!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, you're adorable! Found you through the Bloglovin' link up! Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I stopped by your blog and love it can't wait to read more!!

      Delete