Photobucket     Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      Photobucket    Photobucket

Friday, April 12, 2013

Confessional Friday (4)

Linking up with Leslie again at A Blonde Ambition for one of my favorite link-ups.

I confess that this weather makes me want to roll the windows down on my car, drive around, listen to country music, find a field, and stare at stars.

I confess that I used the last of my favorite OPI nail polish sample. It's one of those small bottles and I have no idea what the color is called. My manicure turned out all thick and chunky since it was the end of the bottle.

I confess that eating every sweet and carb insight was terrible for my weight loss but at least I'm back on track.

 photo chocolatecake_zps766704db.gif  photo onionrings_zps0f0c7ea8.gif
I confess that I used my credit card rewards to get some Old Navy gift cards so I could get more clothes.I bought like 3 dresses. I can't wait until they get here.

I confess that I want to try the new Wendy's flatbread sandwiches, but let's be real, I REALLY miss the Pita sandwiches they had back in the early 2000s. Do you remember those???

I confess that the paint chipping off my bumper from the hail storm a few weeks ago is really irritating me. I don't want to pay to get it fixed. I also feel that this is ridiculous and that half the issue is that the paint job must have been shitty but I can't complain to Toyota. WTF.


I confess that I did a Confessional Friday link up last week and forgot to actually link up!

I confess that I'm using this disgustingly high pollen count as an excuse not to run. But seriously, when I ran the other day with the pollen count at like 4000 my throat was killing me.It felt  like it choking me.  It's at like 7000 today so I'll be even worse.

I confess that I'm trying to be more proactive about my happiness. I am very lucky all things considered. I shouldn't be comparing myself to others and feeling so competitive with job searching.

I confess that Steve will be here in 25 hours (he gets in at 11:30 am tomorrow) and I can hardly contain myself as the hours creep by.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and a happy friday!





Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Here is a little trick....next time the nail polish gets all chunky pour a tiny bit of nail polish remover in the bottle, mix it up, and it will be nice and smooth like new!
    Happy friday!
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was obsessed with the early 2000s pita sandwiches and the only reason I haven't tried the flatbread sandwhiches is that I know thy will disappoint compared to that PTA goodness that lives in my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe hail could do that to a car!!! If it makes you feel better, my paint on my Honda is peeling to and there isn't even a good reason why. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Job searching is the worst isn't it!

    ReplyDelete