Photobucket     Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket      Photobucket    Photobucket

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Currently (3)



Linking up with Lauren

reading Batman origins. Yep, I'm a nerd. I've been reading all the background stories of the characters. FYI it is really confusing and complicated. I bought Steve Batman: Year One for his birthday, and I think I'm going to borrow it after.


writing  this post and thinking of others I may start for the week. 


listening to the washer and dryer running while watching War of the Worlds on TNT. I bought a ticket to see it in high school, but never saw it.  We went to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm a deviant and we went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but it was sold out, so we bought tickets to see War of the Worlds instead. We took someone's seats. I'm just now watching it.


thinking Less than a week until Steve visits and I cannot wait!!


smelling The hair dye I used today. It actually smells good! It's that new Garnier oil stuff.


wishing I could glimpse into the future.


hoping  I'll get it together this week and stop eating everything in sight and get back to running tomorrow.


wearing A shirt I got from Goodwill in college and gray/blue striped sleep pants.


loving the new green jeans and nude flats I got this week. I'll post an outfit picture next week!


wanting my Old Navy gift cards to get here so I can get some more dresses!


needing a major hug from Steve


feeling overwhelmed with my job search. Sorry I keep talking about it. I have a lot of friends who are sending me anything they can to help, but I feel totally lost in the job market and don't know what to do. I'm struggling if I should start searching outside my field, then I think of the 2 years I took getting my Master's and how much I love it, and can't imagine moving out of the field.


clicking on to the CocoPPa app everyone's been talking about and For Chic Sake making backgrounds for my iPad and iPhone.





This weekend was pretty chill.  I went to lunch yesterday with a friend, at a BBQ place we'd never been to before.  I don't know why I got to mayonaise based salads, but that coleslaw was delicious. 



Then I went to Michael's to look for items for a craft project and went shopping to buy my brother a birthday present for his 13th birthday. I also watched She's the Man today for the one millionth time.  Channing Tatum is so delicious.  I wrote most of this earlier. Right now I'm actually watching the Mad Men premiere. I love it. God, I wish I looked like Christina Hendricks.  I love her character, Joan.  She is so realistic about the time she lives in but so strong at the same time. 

I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday. I cant believe it's back to work tomorrow.  It may be Monday but it is one day closer to Saturday, when Steve arrives!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love Goodwill finds...they are sometimes my absolute favorites =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the smell of hair dye. just reading about it makes me want to go out & buy a box & dye my hair darker!

    ReplyDelete